is a resource for energy-efficiency information for those who may not qualify for the
Low-Income Weatherization Program
. EnergyWorks KC helps residents of Kansas City, Missouri, learn what they can do to minimize residential and commercial energy usage and reduce waste. The program helps residents access information and funding sources to make energy-efficient improvements.
What residents can look forward to:
- One easy place to find information for all resources related to energy upgrades for both commercial and residential property owners.
- Access to information on paying for energy efficiency improvements through utility rebates, tax credits, or financing through local lenders.
- Rebates to lower the costs of making energy-efficiency improvements to homes or businesses. Download our
Residential Rebate requirements (.pdf) | Commercial Rebate requirements (.pdf) | Residential Financing (.pdf)
- Money for high-efficiency shower heads, toilets, low-flow faucet aerators, rain barrels, and downspout disconnections to divert water to lawns and gardens.
- Training for careers in deconstructing homes and busineses.
More information will be posted on this page as the program evolves. General inquiries by residents of Kansas City, Missouri, or contractors interested in participating in the program can contact
the Metropolitan Energy Center
at 816-531-7283 or click here